Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inaugural Radio Show for "Rosales' History of The South / La Historia Del Sur por Rosales" (Show #1, 15 minutes Long).

I did an inaugural Radio Show for "Rosales History of The South / La Historia Del Sur por Rosales. The show deals with an early Spanish Colonial Settler to Mobile, Alabama, named Miguel Eslava (1740-1823). I also speak about the Cazadores Espanoles Regiment, Louisiana Militia during the War Between the States, out of New Orleans, Louisiana. I have 2 links below, one is for my book (like the shameless promoter that I am !!) and the other is "Colonial Mobile" a true Classic on the Colonial Period in Mobile, Alabama covering the French, British and Spanish Colonial Era's, it is a "must read" and a "must have" so order your copy today. // You can listen to the show by clicking on this link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rosales-history-of-the-south/2010/09/15/rosales-history-of-the-south-la-historia-del-sur-p
  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, John, I am impressed. My apologies for taking so long to come by and listen. I have to download everything, and I am way behind.

    Thanks for all the great info. I look forward to future shows. :)

    ReplyDelete